Ten Day Interval
Performed by: James Yates
James Yates of Majetone plays all of the instruments on this cover version of Ten Day Interval (originally by American experimental rock band Tortoise).
All of the tracks are recorded using the Extinct Audio Valkyr Stereo Ribbon mic.
- Jenco Student Vibraphone
- Jenco Student Xylophone
- Glockenspiel & Kontakt Piano Organ drone recorded to Akai 1/4 tape machine
- Gear4music kids bass with fat flat wounds!
- LTD Strat copy
- Juketone ‘Royal Blood’ 10 tweed amp
- Pres: Soundcraft 1624 console
- Mic: Extinct Audio Valkyr Stereo Ribbon
- Conversion: Ferrofish A16
The recording was made with little to no processing – a bit of hipass on stuff, but no corrective eq. Bit of Izotope Ozone at the end just to bring up the level for youtube, no eq.
James has also kindly shared stems of the session here: https://bit.ly/2JfMfMF